Home » MSRC Staff »
Area Referee Administrator (ARA)
The ARA carries out the Mission of the MSRC in the local area, and is primarily responsible for referee development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Attend local league meetings, liaison with local league officials.
- Attend local league matches and playoffs, identify promising referees for selection to state tournaments.
- Work with assignors to coordinate and assist with getting referees assessed.
- Guide referees through upgrade process as needed.
- Arrange site and conduct physical fitness testing in local area.
- Support instructional program as needed.
- Represent MSRC at league referee meetings.
- Support the Mission of the MSRC.
- State Referee Administrator
- State Youth Referee Administrator
- liaison with local league officials and the Massachusetts State Referee Committee
There is no specified term of service. The ARA serves at the pleasure of the State Referee Administrator.