Massachusetts National Assessors who commit three assessor days to the State Referee Program over the preceding two years leading to their biennial recertification will receive a travel stipend from the Referee Committee. Qualifying events shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Assessing referees at the request of the Director of Assessment
· Conducting mentoring/field training workshops
· Serving as Mentor Assessor for a State Assessor at a live game, including MLS
· Conducting Assessor training or in-service training for recertifying assessors within the state
· Other assessment related activities as deemed appropriate by the State Director of Assessment
The National Assessor will not receive compensation for these activities, but does so in a spirit of giving back to the State Association.