REQUEST AN ASSESSMENT
Massachusetts referees may request an assessment at any time, subject to a few basic guidelines:
- You must be a currently registered Massachusetts referee in good standing
- Your referee grade must be at least a grade 8
- The game must be affiliated with USSF through one of the sanctioned leagues in Massachusetts
- The game must be a full-sided game (11v11)
Additional requirements exist for assessments done for the purpose of upgrading to or maintaining an advanced grade:
- The game must be assigned with neutral assistant referees
- The game must be of sufficient level (See Massachusetts Requirements for Advanced Grades) and at least 90 minutes in duration to qualify
Not every request for assessment will be filled. We cannot promise to see every game, so please be patient and consider giving us several options of when you will be working. Follow these steps in order to request an assessment:
- Log into MSRC Central using the login box on the left side of your screen
- Once you log-in you will see the Request an Assessment link in the "What would you like to do?" area.
- Fill out all the required information and hit the submit button.
- Review all the entered information and hit the submit button.