Area Referee Administrator (ARA)
The ARA carries out the Mission of the MSRC in the local area, and is primarily responsible for referee development.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Attend local league meetings, liaison with local league officials.
• Attend local league matches and playoffs, identify promising referees for selection to state tournaments.
• Work with assignors to coordinate and assist with getting referees assessed.
• Guide referees through upgrade process as needed.
• Arrange site and conduct physical fitness testing in local area.
• Support instructional program as needed.
• Represent MSRC at league referee meetings.
• Support the Mission of the MSRC.
State Referee Administrator, State Youth Referee Administrator, liaison with local league officials and the Massachusetts State Referee Committee
There is no specified term, the ARA serves at the pleasure of the State Referee Administrator.